Please read the following carefully, by using our website you will be confirming your agreement to the use of your data as outlined below.
Who We Are
Our website address is: https://www.creative-expressions.uk.com
Registered Company Address:
ERS GROUP LIMITED TRADING AS CREATIVE EXPRESSIONS
TELFORD WAY INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
Company registration number: 01287827
VAT number: 293927513
The Data We Will Collect About You And Why We Collect It
The personal data we collect about you is for the following reasons:
- To process any orders you have placed and to set up and manage your account.
- If you request your order to be delivered to a person other than you and/or at a different delivery address, we would only use this information to ship the product and confirm delivery. We wouldn’t share this information with outside parties other than what was required to complete that order.
- To process any applications made online.
- To enable you to access specific support materials and sections within the site.
- To offer you marketing material, such as to announce the launch of new products, usually via email.
- To answer any queries you may have.
- Your data is also gathered to enable us to ascertain your website viewing habits, which helps us to determine items that may be of interest to you.
Below is the data that we will collect about you so that we can achieve the above:
- Your name
- Email address
- Telephone number(s)
- Delivery address
- Billing address
- Technical items such as Cookies and Analytics
The above data will be stored in a secure, digital format at the Registered Company Address and will only be shared with third parties to enhance your user experience of the website.
The Personal Data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will generally be processed by us at a destination anywhere within the UK or European Economic Area (EEA). Transfers between the EU and UK are made on the basis of an adequacy decision by the European Commission. In processing your Personal Data, it will sometimes be necessary for us to transfer your Personal Data outside the UK and EEA, such as where your information is processed by overseas third party service providers located outside the UK and EEA. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your Personal Data is treated securely and in any event in accordance with this policy and Data Protection Legislation when it is processed in a location outside the EEA or UK. We may enter into contracts with entities based outside the EEA and UK where this is required by Data Protection Legislation.
We DO NOT store Credit/Debit Card Information – all website payment details are taken by either Opayo, PayPal or Clearpay who are all specialist third party payment processors.
Under data protection legislation you have certain rights as a “data subject”.
Your rights include the following:
- Right to be informed – you are entitled to know how your personal data is collected, stored, managed, protected and processed.
- Right to reject automated decisions – you have the right not to be subject to solely automated decisions.
- Right to correction – you are entitled to correct inaccurate personal data concerning you and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to be deleted – you are entitled to have your personal data erased. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
- Right to restrict processing – you are entitled to restrict how we use your personal data when requested for specific purposes.
- Right to data portability – you are entitled to receive your personal data (or have your personal data directly transmitted to another data controller) in a structured, commonly used digital format from us.
- Right to stop processing – you are entitled to have your data stored, but not processed.
Please see details below of the Cookies we use on this website including the length of time they will be stored on your computer.
If you do not wish to allow storage of cookies on your computer, you can change the settings in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance on how to do this.
Please note: if you disable cookies, some of our website features may not function properly and some content may not be displayed correctly as a result.
Third Party Providers
Getting In Touch